Saturday, January 9, 2010

Not Just Christmas - a Snow Day!

On Christmas morning, I woke up early, opened my presents from Santa, and glanced out the window. Everything was covered in snow! After expressing my sincere desire to go outside to play, my mom and dad bundled me up in my winter coat and new furry hat. Grace and I both refused to change out of our pj's, and insisted on immediate snow play. My sister was lucky enough to have a proper pair of gloves, but I, on the other hand, was not... Mom put socks over my hands - I rolled ghetto style!

We all made our marks in the snow - Austin even tried to help us make a snowman...

He's such an awesome big brother - he even dusted the snow off of my jammies so I wouldn't get too cold... When we were freezing, we all went inside and sat around the fireplace to warm up. For the rest of the day, Grace and I just played with our new toys.

All in all, I would have to say, it was a pretty perfect day. Presents, family, snow, play. What more could a Little Man ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment